Installieren Freie Wechselkurse in Ihre Webseite!
- Winnie Mandela made me kill, says murderer Multiple killer . . .
Winnie Mandela made me kill, says murderer Multiple killer blames violent career on her a burly man with an aggressive demeanor who is serving a life sentence for the murder Madikizela
- Russell William Lewis | Police identify tractor-trailer . . .
When cattle made rounds at old Augusta Child sex abuser sentenced to 8 years Girl and 2 boys were victims Winnie Mandela made me kill, says murderer Multiple killer blames violent career on her
- Winnie Madikizela-Mandela - Wikipedia
Winnie Madikizela-Mandela OLS MP (born Nomzamo Winifred Zanyiwe Madikizela; 26 September 1936 – 2 April 2018), also known as Winnie Mandela, was a South African anti-apartheid activist and politician, and the ex-wife of Nelson Mandela
- Mandela – Mass Murderer Transformed into Saint by Media . . .
Mandela is a mass murderer, terrorist and war criminal from the same mould as Pol Pot, Idi Amin and many others before them, he has escaped his rightful place before the International Court in The Hague
- Media Idolizes Winnie Mandela, Hides Murder and Torture of . . .
“‘Winnie Mandela appeared outside my home in a vehicle with Lolo,’ Sono [the boy’s father, told me [Malone, in an interview] ‘Lolo was bleeding and badly bruised
- Winnie Mandela Aide Guilty of Murder - The New York Times
He was also convicted of kidnapping and assaulting the three others and of trying to kill yet another man in an unrelated case The slain 14-year-old was James (Stompie) Mokhetsi Seipei
- 3 Things You Didn’t (Want To) Know About Nelson Mandela
Yes, Nelson Mandela, baby killer, friend of dictators and terrorists, he is one solid hero, a great man, someone who did horrific things but who now is considered akin to the second coming RUBBISH
- . . . Who killed Hani? - The OMalley Archives - Nelson Mandela
One week after the assassination, he made the most sinister of interventions ("Winnie Mandela links ANC with assassination of Hani", Lon-don Sunday Times, 18 4 93) The head-line tells the story, Ellis claims that Winnie Mandela has alleged that Hani was murdered by political rivals within the ANC