Installieren Freie Wechselkurse in Ihre Webseite!
- Despite Police Blockades, Pakistani Opposition Plans Major . . .
Barricades are up and Pakistan's capital Islamabad is in lockdown as opposition leader and former cricket star Imran Khan and the government face off again
- Morning Edition for November 1, 2016 : NPR
Despite Police Blockades, Pakistani Opposition Plans Major Protest by Philip Reeves Despite Police Blockades, Pakistani Opposition Plans Major Protest Dutch Far-Right Politician Leads In
- Pakistani Police Clash With Backers of Opposition Leader . . .
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — Clashes erupted Monday between the riot police and thousands of supporters of the opposition politician Imran Khan in northwestern Pakistan, ahead of his plan to hold a
- Ecuador Worries Over Cotopaxi Volcano As Opposition Vows . . .
As the government focuses on providing aid and developing evacuation routes for residents of the area surrounding the active Cotopaxi volcano, the opposition vows to continue protests
- Politics - Reliable Security Information
Bangladesh executed two opposition leaders on 22 November 2015 for war crimes committed during the 1971 war to break away from Pakistan, in a move likely to draw an angry reaction from supporters
- Pakistan marchers threaten Islamabad blockade over Dutch . . .
Pakistan marchers threaten Islamabad blockade over Dutch cartoons Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan protesters vow to blockade the city unless Dutch ties are cut over cartoon competition
- Bangladeshi protesters clash with police on first day of . . .
Hasina is the daughter of Bangladesh's most famous independence leader, Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, who was murdered in 1975, four years after the country split from Pakistan in a bloody war
- Pakistans armed forces on alert as political crisis deepens
ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN — Pakistani authorities today placed opposition leader Nawaz Sharif under house arrest, a day after putting the armed forces on alert amid an escalating power struggle with former allies