Installieren Freie Wechselkurse in Ihre Webseite!
- BoS pops $34B NatWest bid - Sep. 24, 1999 - money. cnn. com
Bank of Scotland on Friday launched an unsolicited 20 85 billion-pound ($34 20 billion) bid for National Westminster Bank, a financial powerhouse more than four times its size
- Bank of Scotland ups NatWest bid to £26bn | The Independent
Following BoS's increased offer, NatWest shares rose by 3 3 per cent to 1,517p, but Bank of Scotland fell by 5 5 per cent to 724 5p Royal Bank of Scotland also fell - but by a smaller margin of
- Bank of Scotland vows to pursue NatWest bid | The Independent
BANK OF Scotland yesterday vowed to pursue its pounds 22bn bid for NatWest to a "successful conclusion" even if Royal Bank of Scotland enters the bidding for the UK clearing bank
- BBC News | BUSINESS | NatWest rejects Royal Bank bid
It is the second bid for NatWest by a Scottish bank, and again the company pursuing the merger is a much smaller firm than NatWest itself However, Royal Bank's offer has already been rejected by NatWest's board
- NatWest : definition of NatWest and synonyms of NatWest . . .
Also in 1999, in response to the weakened NatWest share value, the Governor and Company of the Bank of Scotland began a hostile takeover bid for the bank, an audacious move for the much smaller Scottish bank The Bank of Scotland's aim was to break-up the NatWest Group and dispose of its non-retail assets
- Anthony Hilton of the Evening Standard on NatWests . . .
Slowly but perceptibly, the mood is changing at NatWest When Bank of Scotland launched its hostile bid on 24 September, the initial response from the target was, in a word, supine
- NatWest Group - Revolvy
Also in 1999, in response to the much reduced NatWest market capitalisation, the much smaller Bank of Scotland made a hostile takeover bid for NatWest The Bank of Scotland's aim was to break up the NatWest Group and dispose of its non-retail assets
- Full text of The Times , 1999, UK, English - archive. org
Search the history of over 341 billion web pages on the Internet