Installieren Freie Wechselkurse in Ihre Webseite!
- A Peace Mission: Obamas Offer to the Islamic World . . .
A Peace Mission Obama's Offer to the Islamic World With his speech in Cairo, the new US president sought to awaken a global community that has been paralyzed by conflict
- Opinion: Obamas Mini-Victory in Netanyahus Middle East . . .
Opinion Obama's Mini-Victory in Netanyahu's Middle East At first glance, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's offer to recognize a Palestinian state looks like a step towards peace
- Barack Obama launches Key Mid-East Mission; Will he bring . . .
US President Barack Obama made his much heralded speech in Cairo today leaving the Islamic world with a sense of hope from his new tone but said they need to see it backed up with action on the ground
- Obama’s Egypt Speech: What He Said to the Muslim World
, the Saban Center at Brookings’ Project on U S Relations with the Islamic World asked leading experts and policy-makers from the United States and the Muslim world to submit their thoughts on
- Obama offers spiritual vision for global peace | National . . .
President Obama, speaking in Cairo today, outlined his vision of world peace and prosperity It was a remarkable address in a number of ways, including its explicitly spiritual foundations
- Son of Hamas: When Obama Says Islam Is a Religion of . . .
"When the president of the free world stands and says that Islam is a religion of peace, he creates the climate, he provides the climate, the perfect climate to create more terrorism," said Mosab Hassan Yousef at The Jerusalem Post's Annual Conference in New York City on May 22 "I wish I could be more gentle to present this issue
- Obamas Offer of Dialogue to the Islamic World: Turning . . .
Obama has a real chance to give new impetus to relations with the Islamic world as long as his moral authority, the new realism in the White House, and, not least, his proclaimed commitment to finding a solution to the core conflict in the Middle East persists
- Barack Obama: Nasa must try to make Muslims feel good . . .
Barack Obama: Nasa must try to make Muslims 'feel good' The head of the Nasa has said Barack Obama told him to make "reaching out to the Muslim world" one of the space agency's top priorities